Arkham Rising is a fan film set during the events of 2012’s most anticipated film, “The Dark Knight Rises.”
Following Batman’s defeat at the hands of the mercenary known as Bane, Gotham City has fallen into chaos. Criminals have been freed to roam the streets. Gotham City is held hostage as not even the National Guard can find a way to release it’s citizens from their captors.
Law enforcement has broken down. The guards at Arkham Asylum, hearing the fate of their counterparts at Black Gate Prison, have abandoned their posts. Only the mentally unstable inmates and those foolish enough to try and engage them remain in Arkham now.
Arkham Rising is a fan film meant to answer one of the most asked fan questions at the end of Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight Trilogy. This fan film was created by fans as a tribute to what has been referred to as one of the greatest trilogies in movie history.
- Directed and Written by Tito Guillen
- Produced by Toddske Hillier
- Original Music by Jerel Northern
- Cinematography by Tito Guillen
- Film Editing by Tito Guillen
- Production Design by Mandy Espezel
- Art Direction by Ashley Laurenson and Steve Reeve
- Set Decoration by Ashley Laurenson and Stacey Northcotte
- Costume Design by Ashley Laurenson