Block’hood is a neighborhood-building simulator that celebrates the diversity and experimentation of cities. You will have full access to 80+ building blocks to combine and create unique neighborhoods, and discover the hidden inhabitants of each combination.
The game will embark in a story of ecology, understanding how resources are needed to unlock new configurations and allow prosperous neighborhoods. You will need to avoid the decay of your city block by making sure each unit doesn’t run out of “Resources”.
Create farms, collect energy, build schools and process waste to keep your neighborhood healthy! Or build industry, harvest oil, and research technology to earn money!
The game is fully open for your decisions and your style of play.
- Director: Jose Sanchez
- Initial Prototype Development: Jose Sanchez
- Initial Prototype Development: Satoru Sugihara
- Initial Prototype Development: Sergio Irigoyen
- Game Art: Jose Sanchez
- Game Art: Gentaro Makinoda
- Graphic Support: Joshua Dawson
- Data Research: Jose Sanchez
- Data Research: Nels Long
- Data Research: Gentaro Makinoda
- Special Thanks: Catherine Griffiths