FBI agent Erica Reed has an uncanny talent: she can see the past and piece together how a crime unfolded. But not even this sixth sense could save her younger brother, Scott, from a brutal serial killer. Three years later, the investigation into Scott’s murder has gone cold — but Erica’s work has only just begun.
Jump into Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller with The Hangman, the exciting first installment of a four- part series that brings Erica face to face with the deranged demons of her past. A serial killer is loose in Boston — one who seems to be leaving deliberate clues that only Erica, with her unique post-cognitive abilities, can uncover. Is she finally on her way to solving Scott’s murder? Or, blinded by vengeance, is she falling into a trap that could cost Erica her life?
Developed by Phoenix Online Studios (the team who made the King’s Quest spin-off The Silver Lining), with contributions from veteran game designer Jane Jensen (Gabriel Knight, Gray Matter) and comic book artist Romano Molenaar (Batman, X-Men, The Darkness), Cognition is a thrilling adventure that grips you and won’t let go.
- Writer/Director: Cesar Bittar
- Writer/Director: Katie Hallahan
- Writer/Director/Programing & Scripting: Nicholas Bryan
- Writer: Cesar Bittar
- Story Consultant: Jane Jensen
- Executive Producer: Richard Flores
- Executive Producer: Vitek Goyel
- Producer: Gavin Greene
- Production Coordinator: Gareth Fann
- Programing Technical Director: Weldon Hathaway
- Programing and Scripting: Aaron Light
- 2D Animator/Voice Over Director: Michael Fortunato
- Programing and Scripting: Vincent Gill
- 2D Cinematics/Video & Editing: Mikael Palsio
- In-Game Cinematics: Drew A Borst
- In-Game Cinematics: John Leopold
- Additional Cinematics: Chris Ushko
- Composed by/Lyrics: Robert Holmes
- Lyrics By: Raleigh Holmes
- Art Director: Romano Molenaar