Imagine a world of bright blue skies and puffy white clouds. You sprint across platforms, jump over gaps, and bounce off of an enemy… only to find yourself in outer space…
Concursion is a fusion of five classic gaming genres, molded into one seamless experience.
It’s not a compilation. Each of Concursion’s worlds intertwines with the others. You’ll utilise radically different sets of game mechanics in quick-fire succession – taking on everything from platforming, to space combat, to Pac-Man-style maze-busting.
What happens if the rift points between each of these worlds move? What if they actually chase you – forcing you, against your will, into alternate dimensions? What if your foes have ways to cross these boundaries, morphing and changing as they go…?
- Five classic gameplay genres – platforming, shooting, hacking-and-slashing, aerial exploration and maze racing
- Five original worlds, each with its own game mechanics, art style, and story to tell
- Five whole soundtracks from an Emmy-nominated composer, cross-blended between the worlds
- Unique fusion play – radically different game mechanics charge into each other head-first!
- Explore cartoon worlds, outer space, and even Feudal Japan!
Concursion will be released for PC and Mac in 2014.
- Concept/Programming: Danny Garfield
- QC/Levels: David Bricken
- Management/Levels: David Rosa
- Music: Christopher Hoag