Dark Scavenger is a bizarre point-and-click RPG adventure with a focus on exploration, gaining loot, and meaningful choices.
Filling the role of a powerful space traveler, you find yourself stranded on a mysterious planet in the company of three eccentric, yet resourceful aliens. As you desperately seek a way to repair your ship, a massive conflict unfolds around you involving warring factions and a sinister force that threatens to destroy them all.
Will you adopt the problems of this world as your own or will you just save yourself?
- Unique dark comedy sci-fi narrative driven entirely by your choices. Each encounter has multiple outcomes!
- Earn tons of loot and convert it into bizarre equipment!
- Deep turn based combat which utilizes equipment combinations to exploit enemy weaknesses!
- Epic boss battles with multiple forms.
- New game plus mode lets you see what you missed the first time around!
- Tons of secrets that you will probably never find.
“Dark Scavenger is one of the most genuinely funny, well-written games I’ve ever played and stands side-by-side with titles like Grim Fandango and Monkey Island. It is THAT good.” – IndieStatik
“Dark Scavenger takes an iteration of the RPG genre that is generally thought of as obsolete and breathes fresh life into it.” – Strategy Informer
“Dark Scavenger features more silliness and oddity than any other game I’ve played this year.” – Rock Paper Shotgun
“If you’re a fan of indie games, RPGs, laughing, and making meaningful decisions, then you should definitely pick this up.” – True PC Gaming
“If refined but old-school mechanics were all Dark Scavenger brought to the table, I would happily recommend it. Throw in some clever, knowing, and genuinely funny writing, and I’d move this game up into ‘must have’ territory.” – Twinfinite
- Alex Gold: Writer, Lead Designer, Project Director
- Jim Otermat: Lead Coder
- Joe Kelly: Audio, Coder
- Kyle Perry: QA, Designer, Business, Marketing
- Sean Lane: Artist
- Noah Berkley: Artist
- Sean Kearney: Artist
- Reiko Murakami: Artist
- Ayla Richards: Artist
- Matt Durso: Artist
- Justin Stanizzi: Artist
- Huan Meng: Artist
- Apollo Burch: Artist
- Travis Lacey: Artist
- Jeff Brown: Artist