Geek Out!™ Pop Culture Party is the game of mind-altering fun that finds out once and for all which player is the most knowledgeable about your favorite pop culture subjects! You don’t have to be a geek (but it helps!) to win this amazing social interaction and bluffing party game!
1. Roll the die – the die has 5 colors and a blank side that correspond to various categories
2. a card is drawn – the card has 5 topics listed in various pop culture categories. The categories are indicated by a colors that match the colors on the die
3. Note the Corresponding topic on the card. For example, if you rolled a blue, your topic on the card is “TV”
4. The Player that drew the card for you reads the text, for example, “Four TV Detectives”
5. Let the Bidding Begin! Other players may attempt to take the points for themselves by claiming they can list more items (in this case “TV detectives”) than required by the card. All players have the chance to outbid you or pass, until all players have passed except one. Then that player must list at least as many items (TV detectives) as they had bid. If the player is successful, he/she earns the card as a point (whether it was that player’s turn or not). If the player fails, he/shemust take -2 points. Will you let your opponents steal your points by outbidding you or face the challenge yourself? How far will you go to prove your worth and out-geek your friends?!
- Game Design by Elisa Teague and Dan Rowen, used under license by Geek Out! International.
- Graphic Design by Jessica R. Eyler.
- Special Thanks to: Rebekah Zetty, Jessica Eyler, Joseph Teague, Curt Sandvig