About the Game
Grave Mistakes is an action adventure game that starts when a spirit is awoken from death into a spirit world controlled by voodoo gods. The graveyard itself is controlled by a god known as The Baron, who controls all of the dead within the graveyard. However, another god, Samedi, has managed to snatch a single spirit away from the Baron’s grasp, in the hopes of ending the Baron’s tyranny of the after life.
The player controls this spirit, who, with little left to lose, agrees to help Samedi defeat the Baron and free the souls of the dead. The player must learn abilities along the journey to the Baron to help them defeat the ancient god.
The Grave Mistakes team is a group of multi-talented game development students from the Savannah College of Art and Design.
- Executive Producer: Caitlin Capes
- Producer: Madeleine Tate
- Producer: Marc Jacobs
- Lead Designer: Paul Shields
- Lead Programmer: Andy Simons
- Programmer: Zachary Rudolph
- Programmer: Alex Ordansa
- Art Director: Qwenn Parker
- Environment Artist: Rene Fisher
- Character Artist: Isabelle Boothe
- Technical Artist: Raed Al Amoudi