2015 NOMINEE FOR BEST VIDEO GAME! | View all 2015 Nominees
Stranded after his ship is destroyed in deep space, Harrison, a lowly maintenance worker and our hero must struggle to find his way home…
LOST ORBIT is a fast paced and deadly dodge ’em up. Players take control of a lone astronaut (Harrison) who embarks on a dangerous journey to rejoin his civilization. Armed with only an improvised set of equipment and a relentless spirit, Harrison will need to speed his way across four systems, survive over 40 levels of intense challenges, and confront not only his mortality, but what lurks in the darkness…
Set in a world rich with comedy and tragedy, LOST ORBIT is a game filled with risk, loneliness, wonder, and death.
· Explore over 40 levels set across 4 unique solar systems on your perilous journey home.
· Each level features a detailed ranking system and time trial mode.
· Choose and upgrade your set of abilities to customize Harrison as you see fit through a light RPG system.
· Boost, swim, bounce, leap and teleport your way through a myriad of obstacles.
· Simple and intuitive controls make the game easy to pick up, yet surprisingly deep.
· Balanced between tense technical moments and cathartic graceful flight, LOST ORBIT is a game that is instantly immersive and satisfying to play.
· Die alone in space; where no one will know of your struggle.
LOST ORBIT is out now on Steam and Playstation 4!!
- Co-Founder: Chris Iacobucci
- Co-Founder: Alex Golebiowski
- Programmer: Sloan Kelly
- Programmer: Frank Knezic
- Composer: Giancarlo Feltrin