This thrilling new adventure game from master storyteller Jane Jensen (Gabriel Knight, Gray Matter) and Phoenix Online Studios (Cognition, The Silver Lining) introduces Malachi Rector, an expert in antiquities whose photographic memory and eye for detail transform people and clues into interactive puzzles.
When a secretive government agency enlists him to determine whether a murdered woman in Venice resembles any particular historical figure, Malachi is left with only questions. Why would the U.S. government hire him — a dealer of high-end antiques — to look into a foreign murder? Why does David Walker, a former Special Forces operative he meets in his travels, feel like someone Malachi’s known all his life? And how come every time Malachi lets his guard down, someone tries to kill him?
Moebius: Empire Rising is a contemporary adventure that merges classic point-and-click puzzle solving with Jane Jensen’s sophisticated storytelling. Travel the world using Malachi’s unique deductive powers to analyze suspects, make historical connections, and uncover the truth behind a theory of space and time the government will defend at any cost.
- Writer/Director: Jane Jensen
- Executive Producer: Cesar Bittar
- Executive Producer/Music: Robert Holmes
- Executive Producer/Technical Art Director: Richard Flores
- Executive Producer: Vitek Goyel
- Art Direction: Andy Hoyos
- Art Direction: Michael Fortunato
- PR Director: Katie Hallahan
- Media Communications Director: Saydmell Salazar
- Programming Director: Weldon Hathaway
- Interface Programer: Drew Light
- Interface Graphic Designer: Eriq Chang
- Tech Artist: John Leopold
- Animation Lead: Gareth Fann
- Cinematic Direction and Editing: Mikael Palsio
- Lead Cinematic Artist: Drew Borst
- Cinematic Artist: Chris Jewburry
- Production Coordinator: Gavin Green
- Sound Design: Matt Chastney
- Marketing Direction: Scott Steinberg