Reflections is a real-world adventure game where every action you take has meaningful consequences that radically shape the experience. Using physical interactions with the environment, everything you do can be woven into the narrative. The game’s unique color mechanic flushes the black and white environment with color for each meaningful action, illustrating your progress and providing clues to what your future might hold.
- You create the story – The powerful Storyteller engine watches everything you do and changes the experience to suit.
- Three Acts – Experience various moments in your life which differ radically based on what you choose to do.
- Dynamic progression – time passes as you play, changing the opportunites and events that unfold.
- Full environment interactivity – If you want to do it, you probably can. Reflections isn’t about sitting and watching. Everything has its use.
- AI that responds to you – Multiple characters and creatures to build relationships with, relationships that may last your whole life
- Beautiful environments – stark black and white environments that slowly get filled with color by your actions.
- Fully supports the Oculus Rift.
- Designer/Director: Tristan Parrish Moore
- Environment Artist: Abigail Moore
- Programmer: Alexander Bascom
- Character Artist: Blair Armitage