What happens when you throw a rag-tag team of entertainment professionals, who also happen to be HUGE Star Trek fans, together? Only the most acclaimed fan-produced Star Trek (TOS) webseries ever created.
Vic Mignogna and team are proud to be part of Star Trek history with our fan production aimed at completing the final two years of the original 5-year mission. We love the original series of our favorite science fiction fix – Star Trek! Vic Mignogna leads our bridge crew as Captain Kirk along with Todd Haberkorn as Mr. Spock, Christopher Doohan (son of James Doohan) as Scotty, Grant Imahara from Myth Busters as Sulu, Kim Stinger as Uhura and Wyatt Lenhart as Chekov. Dr. McCoy is played by Chuck Huber with Larry Nemecek in the role for our first two episodes.
Following the release of three short vignettes our first episode, “Pilgrim of Eternity,” guest starred Michael Forest reprising his role as Apollo from the original series episode “Who Mourns for Adonais?” (Additional cameos by Battlestar Galactica’s Jamie Bamber, VFX wizard Doug Drexler as a holographic “Paladin” and Marina Sirtis as the computer voice.)
After a successful run with Kickstarter, our team has set out to continue to captivate audiences with the recent completion of our second episode, “Lolani,” guest starring Lou Ferrigno. In association with Farragut Films and Dracogen Investments, Vic Mignogna (Far From Home, LLC) plans to continue to raise the bar in the quality of the stories and overall production of this new fan-based series.
- Exec Producer: Vic Mignogna
- Exec Producer: Steve Dengler
- Exec Producer: John Broughton
- Exec Producer: Mike Bednar
- Assoc Producer: Kasey Shafsky
- Assoc Producer: Doug Drexler
- Assoc Producer: Lisa Hansell
- Director: Chris White
- Cinematographer: Matt Bucy
- Makeup Supv: Lisa Hansell
- Makeup Supv: Tim Vittetoe
- Wardrobe Supv: John Broughton
- Costume Designer: Jacqueline Goehner
- Costume Designer: Ginger Holley
- Sound Designer: Ralph Miller
- Creative Consultant: Larry Nemecek
- Prop Master: William Smith
- Enterprise VFX Sequences: Doug Drexler