What is The League of S.T.E.A.M.? We’re Steampunk monster-hunters and ghostbusters from the Victorian Era; think Wild Wild West meets Jules Verne meets Ghostbusters. We’re a transmedia performance group that entertains with live shows, a web series, podcasts, and interactive walk-abouts and demonstrations of fantastical gadgets!
The League of S.T.E.A.M. is not your average performance group. Our talented group of artists, performers, and inventors take the audience back to a time of intrepid adventures, bridging the gap between the supernatural and the scientific; we are monster hunters from the Victorian era. The League of S.T.E.A.M. specializes in interactive entertainment, performing with a fusion of fantastic technology, interactive demonstrations, and theatrical trickery, and our live events showcase a mesmerizing array of fully functional gadgets and props meticulously designed to enchant and entertain audiences of all ages. Our mission is to create unforgettable entertainment to engage audiences across multiple venues, telling our stories through a unique mix of interactive live shows, a popular web series, audio podcasts, an interactive fan club, and more. www.leagueofsteam.com
- Executive Producer/Cast: Trip Hope
- Director/Writer/Editor/Cast: Andrew Fogel
- Director/Writer/Creature Designer/Prop Fabricator/Cast: Nick Baumann
- Director/Writer/Cast: Robin Blackburn
- 1st AD/Editor/Cast: Sheyne Fleischer
- Writer/Sound/Cast: Glenn Freund
- Director/Writer/VFX/Cast: Russell Isler
- Production Designer/Cast: Kate Walsh
- Writer/Special Props/Cast: Duane Matthews
- Special Props/Logistics/Cast: Conrad Wright Jr.