GeeksterInk is a new social media brand dedicated to capturing the passion that fans of video gaming, comics, sci-fi and otaku have for the art and culture they love and to allow them to share that passion with like-minded fans.
We choose tattoos as the main medium for sharing because tattoos are the ultimate expression of commitment and because geekie tattoos are super-cool.
Over the past year we’ve built a large and active base of 105K+ Facebook fans from all over the world. The GeeksterInk iOS app was launched in the Apple App Store on April 7, 2014.
The App allows users to:
– Seamlessly upload images from their smartphone or tablet.
– Search for images via hashtag by category, by artist and by city.
– Comment, Like and Share with other users on multiple platforms.
– Build community around geek content without having to sift through photos of food, babies and cats.
It’s the first and only social network dedicated to geek art & culture.
- Joe Pomparelli, Founder CEO
- Herve Bizira, Founder CTO
- Tyzayah Gold-Kiser, Desgner