The Weaponographist is a high-speed, top-down dungeon-crawling arena combat game. Cool kids might call it a “Roguelike”.
You play as Doug McGrave, famous demon hunter for hire. Highest level, bestest gear, ruggedly handsome, and unrepentant jerk. For refusing to aid one stinking demon-infested town, you are immediately – and deservedly – cursed. Your powers, your wealth, and your weapons… Poof! Gone. To overcome the curse, you’ll need to make use of whatever weapons you can find.
Swords, chainsaws, machine guns, pogo sticks… Use them while you can.
Because they’ll all fall apart in your hands.
Fill up your combo meter by defeating evil, vanquish demons to regain your strength, and weaken the curse while you can. But beware.
Whenever you aren’t attacking, your combo will quickly drain away, and the curse will continue to sap your strength. Only by killing monsters quickly, adapting to new weapons, and removing the curse in pieces can Doug make his way through the depths of the dungeon and get the hell out of this one-horse town.
- Designer Programmer: Danny Garfield
- Co-Writer, QC, Sound Effects: David Bricken
- Composer: Christopher Hoag
- Producer: David Logan
- Character Designer: Mike Shanks
- Hero Animator: Nick Bane
- Hero Animator: Raymond Arizon
- Hero Animator: Russell Jamison
- Enemy Animatior: Ian Zell
- Enemy Animator: Drew Montemayor
- Background Artist: Ashley Sarroca