Whispering Willows is a horror/adventure/puzzle game for PC, Mac, Linux, and OUYA. The player takes on the role of young Elena Elkhorn, who embarks on a harrowing journey to find her missing father and discover the secrets of the Willows Mansion. Aiding her journey is a unique amulet, she received from her father. This amulet allows her to astral project her spirit into a ghostly-realm to possess objects and communicate with the dead. Play as Elena to find her missing father, use your astral projection to solves the mansion’s tricks and puzzles, help the lingering souls and discover so much more.
-Stunning Visuals and Mysteries Galore: Experience an eerie soundtrack as you overcome a myriad of puzzles and tricks in a stunning 2D graphics world.
-Strong Narrative: Revel in the strong narrative, diverse characters and unique environments as you learn of the haunting history of the Willows Mansion.
-The Choices: Whispering Willows will be coming to the OUYA and will be available to purchase on Steam for PC, MAC and Linux.
- Producer: David Logan, Michael Bellavia, Sonya Ballas
- Writer: Kyle Holmquist
- Art: Mike Shanks, Ayla Richards, Amanda Kiefer, Angel Wylie, Mickey Reeder, Raymond Arrizon, JB Ong, Charles McKinnon, Christina G. Backlund-Newton
- Animation: Evan Cooper, Gerardo Fuentes, Rob Fendler
- Lighting: Max Giganti
- Programming: Krešimir Cvitanovic, Oytun Önal, Glen Joyner
- Game Design: Evan McAnulty
- Audio Director and Sound Designer: Catherine Arthur Hontos
- Composer: Steve Goldshein
- Marketing: Leif Dahl, Matthew Cajigal, Scott Chalmers, Rachel Levine, Bryson Perez
- QA: Laura Jolly, Alec Vaughan, Amanda Robinson, Kayla Leininger, Johnathon Neal, Ryan Evans, Marcelo Chavez